Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to view and post comments.
• The SARS-CoV2 virus is much more likely to be spread as respiratory droplets than through contaminated objects and surfaces
• Practice good hand hygiene
• Wash hands preferably with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before touching your face, eyes, or respirator; use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol when unable to wash your hands
• Wear gloves when handling potentially contaminated items and when using disinfectants
• Dispose of used gloves and cleaning supplies in a dedicated bin with liner