Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to view and post comments.
• Check labeled instructions for proper cleaning procedures
• Wear disposable clean gloves
• If soiled, first clean surfaces with approved cleaner (soap and water, for example)
• Apply a disinfectant to kill the virus, the surface must stay wet for the entire time on the label, this may require up to 10 minutes for some products
• Dry surfaces if needed with a clean paper towel
• Dispose of cleaning supplies in a dedicated bin with liner